As Canberra's longest-standing aged care provider, and one of the largest private employers in ACT, Goodwin offers a range of career paths for an exciting future of your choice. Our residential care facilities, retirement villages and home care services across Canberra offer extraordinary experiences and personal rewards - and there are significant employee benefits at Goodwin such as discounts from local companies, training, workplace incentives, family and lifestyle provisions.
We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic Café Attendant to join our new Lifestyle Café in Farrer on a Casual basis.
- Making quality well-presented Coffees in a timely manner.
- Serving alcoholic beverages from Bar.
- Taking customer orders.
- Serving tables in dining area.
- Opening and closing Café. End of day cash reconciliation.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.
- Setting up of function rooms and assisting with functions.
- Undertake allocated tasks and support team members to complete shift tasks
- Maintain professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you should have a previous experience working in a cafe or similar role. A Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, Safe Food Handling and own transport is desired. It is essential that you possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with a range of people.
If this sounds like you and you're excited by an opportunity to work with Goodwin, contact Deb Eivers on 0406 375 961 for full application information or apply now.
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees undergo Criminal Background Check as a pre-requisite to employment.