An exciting opportunity has just become available to join the team at Goodwin's Lifestyle Café in Farrer as a Short Order Cook. This role works closely with the Village Manager to ensure that catering services meet the required standards for food preparation and delivery to residents.
Joining the team will be fast-paced and an exciting adventure where you can develop your skills further. Along with a generous salary package, Goodwin will provide skills training to assist you in gaining higher qualifications as you progress in your career.
- Preparation and delivery of all food services provided to the Lifestyle Cafe including meals menus and daily food plans; external catering requests and functions.
- Manage and cater for short order Café cooking. (e.g. Roast Dinners)
- Cleaning and washing up as necessary
- Responsible for ensuring the kitchen, dining room and surrounds are cleaned to required standards.
- Catering for functions held at the Lifestyle Cafe
- Maintaining good workplace practices and standards that meet legislative requirements.
Our ideal candidate would:
- have qualifications as a Chef or Commercial Cook (preferred)
- have a passion for cooking, seasonal menus and maintaining a clean and tidy work environment.
- a good knowledge of health and nutritional needs of our residents
- be a good team player
- have the ability to cover other shifts on call
- have a good eye to detail and good presentation skills
If this sounds like you and you're excited by an opportunity to work with Goodwin, contact Deb Eivers on 0406 375 961 for full application information or apply now!
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees undergo Criminal Background Check as a pre-requisite to employment.