As Canberra's longest-standing aged care provider, and one of the largest private employers in ACT, Goodwin offers a range of career paths for an exciting future of your choice. Our residential care facilities, retirement villages and home care services across Canberra offer extraordinary experiences and personal rewards - and there are significant employee benefits at Goodwin such as discounts from local companies, training, workplace incentives, family and lifestyle provisions.
The latest opportunity to join the team is as a Concierge. This role is responsible for delivering outstanding professional support services across the residential care facility functions to provide superior customer services to existing and prospective customers, provide relevant and accurate information on products and services provided by Goodwin residential care facilities and attend to the day to day administration tasks of the facility.
This is a full-time position and successful candidates will be required to work from Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1600 hours or 1100 - 1900 hours.
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Qualifications/Certificate in Business, Administration or Hospitality Management
- Experience as a Concierge, Receptionist or customer service professional
- Strong and excellent 5-star customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to consistently delivering exceptional customer service. Including, anticipating and actively meeting the needs of customers
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet designated timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Impeccable presentation and grooming
- A 'Can do' attitude and a high level of energy to assist other departments in ensuring customer expectations are met
- Ability to create lasting impressions and meaningful relationships
- Demonstrated high level computer literacy
If this sounds like you and you're excited by an opportunity to work with Goodwin, then apply now!
For more information, contact John Penca on 6178 7202.
You must be an Australian Citizen or have rights to work in Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees undergo a Criminal Background Check as a pre-requisite to employment.