As Canberra's longest-standing aged care provider, and one of the largest private employers in ACT, Goodwin offers a range of career paths for an exciting future of your choice. Our residential care facilities, retirement villages and home care services across Canberra offer extraordinary experiences and personal rewards - and there are significant employee benefits at Goodwin such as discounts from local companies, training, workplace incentives, family and lifestyle provisions.
We are currently seeking for a dedicated Dietitian who will responsible for providing professional dietetic services across Goodwin care streams and the Wellness Centre, providing assessment and review of residents and clients on nutrition and health, relating to the individual requirements.
To be successful for this role, you must be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Bachelors degree in food and nutrition and proven experience in working with the aged population
- Full member of Dietitians Association of Australia (Registered APD)
- Knowledge and experience in aged care is essential
- Must have a driver's license and vehicle
- Highly refined written and verbal communication skills
- High level organisation, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Contributing to service delivery, quality improvement or assurance projects and systems for the Allied Health services provided to clients
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Allied Health services across the area
- High ethical standard, is trustworthy and confidential
- Has consideration and respect for others and their views
- Enthusiastic, energetic, projects a positive image
- Good attention to detail, efficiency and effectiveness
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to shape and own their professional future, and to work with a mission-driven company with exceptional growth potential. The role will appeal to a passionate and empathetic person that cares deeply about their clients.
If you have the desire to work in a positive award winning aged care environment, this role could be for you! Further information can be obtained from Tamra Henry on (02) 6175-5070 or visit our careers page at www.goodwin.org.au
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees undergo Criminal Background Check as a pre-requisite to employment.