As Canberra's longest-standing aged care provider, and one of the largest private employers in ACT, Goodwin offers a range of career paths for an exciting future of your choice. Our residential care facilities, retirement villages and home care services across Canberra offer extraordinary experiences and personal rewards - and there are significant employee benefits at Goodwin such as discounts from local companies, training, workplace incentives, family and lifestyle provisions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Manager Information and Communications Technology (MICT) to ensure that the operation of the ICT Department is in alignment with the objectives of the organization. The MICT will plan, direct, coordinate and design ICT-related activities including ICT security and business recovery, strategic development, infrastructure needs for developments and creating and maintaining policies and procedures.
This role will provide leadership to ICT operations ensuring appropriate technical support framework is in place, including management of service delivery and support. The MICT must keep abreast of latest technologies that may be of benefit to the organisation and make requisite recommendations.
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Formal tertiary qualifications in IT networking / ICT systems management.
- More than 5 years of experience as ICT Manager or strategic ICT roles.
- Experience creating and maintaining internal ICT documentation, including strategic plans, policies and procedures.
- Experience in successfully managing all aspects of projects, including delivery margin and project planning within multiple work-streams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices resulting in the implementation of complex technical solutions.
- Experience in managing software development projects and methodologies.
- Experience in delivering customer focussed ICT services.
- High level business acumen, understanding and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills, with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in managing, developing and leading a diverse team of employees.
- Strategic mindset, innovative thinker, use to exploring new ways to improve business process through technology innovation.
- Commitment to continually improving/striving for quality in all aspects of work/service delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who has the relevant experience and desire to undertake a challenging but fulfilling role.
To be considered for this position, please attach an updated resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria. For further information about the role, contact Michael Holdom on 02 6175 5185.
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees must undergo a Criminal Background Check and must be vaccinated against influenza as pre-requisites to employment.
Applications close 30 May 2020