Exceptional career opportunity for an HR professional to work for a for a progressive, reputable not-for-profit leading organisation in ACT. This role is responsible for providing strategic and operational HR business partnering to the business units. You will be contributing to the development of HR strategies, policies, and programs.
You will work with relevant Executives and Leadership teams to understand business plans, implement people's strategies and processes to enable them, and drive the HR agenda throughout the business units.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Development, People, and Culture, you will have an influential role in supporting our high performing aged care management teams across Goodwin Aged care facilities in the ACT. Goodwin is Canberra's longest-standing aged care provider, and one of the largest private employers in ACT. Our vision is for every person to have the quality of life and the opportunity to stay productive in their community.
To be successful in this role, you will have highly developed written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You must have a degree/diploma in Human Resources and minimum 3 years HR generalist experience to qualify.
- Work with Executive Management to build and implement human resources solutions in line with business strategy.
- Provide appropriate and effective advice and coaching to employees and managers as needed. Advise and coach managers to create and sustain a high-performance workforce.
- Participate in performance management and performance appraisal meetings and confidently discuss risk and approach to managing complex people related matters
- Provide timely and accurate advice on diverse HR management activities, policies, practices, and key processes, including recruitment and onboarding, conditions of employment, and related issues to managers and staff across Goodwin.
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment and selection of appropriate positions as required in accordance with targeted selection recruitment methodology and recruitment policies and practices.
- Contribute to HRIS improvement initiatives to improve efficiency while maintaining data integrity for legislative compliance.
To be considered for this position, please attach an updated resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria. For further information about the role, contact Turin Prasantha on 02 6175 5078.
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees must undergo a Criminal Background Check and must be vaccinated against influenza as pre-requisites to employment.
Applications close 29 May 2020