As Canberra's longest-standing aged care provider, and one of the largest private employers in ACT, Goodwin offers a range of career paths for an exciting future of your choice. Our residential care facilities, retirement villages and home care services across Canberra offer extraordinary experiences and personal rewards - and there are significant employee benefits at Goodwin such as discounts from local companies, training, workplace incentives, family and lifestyle provisions.
We are currently seeking for a Physio Aide to work in one of our facilities. As a Physio Aide, you will oversee, plan and organise physiotherapy activities to residents within our facilities. You will work closely with residents to help them to implement their treatment programmes and achieve the goals set for them.
The main accountabilities of the Physio Aide are assessing the residents condition, joint quality function, muscle strength and range of motion to develop treatment plans, monitor the progress of the resident and report to the Physiotherapist. The Physio Aide will also be responsible in implementing resident physio therapy programs developed by the Physiotherapist.
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- have Cert III / IV in Allied Health assistance or experience in providing a physiotherapy program
- have sound level skills in office systems, procedures, documentation, record keeping, task allocation and setting work priorities
- work well individually and as a team member building solid relationships
- be adaptable to changing environments and demands
- have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- good attention to detail, efficiency and effectiveness
If this sounds like you and you're excited by an opportunity to work with Goodwin, contact Toral Modi on 0433 602 772 for full application information or apply now.
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees undergo Criminal Background Check as a pre-requisite to employment.