Our Village operations is currently seeking for Resident Services Coordinator (RSC) who will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of our relationship with Retirement Living residents in Farrer.
The RSC is the first point of contact for our residents on daily village matters and provides direct support to residents to ensure that the services offered and provided by Goodwin are delivered effectively and needs and expectations of residents are appropriately managed.
- Develop and maintain effective positive relationships with residents.
- Be the first point of contact for residents on daily matters relating to living in the village and provide support as their needs change.
- In partnership with the Village Manager, facilitate the welcome and orientation of new residents to the Village.
- Assist, as required, with the organisation of resident meetings, events and other activities.
- Manage administration requirements associated with residents of the Village, including resident records.
- Under direction of the Village Manager, assist residents in the process of vacating units and preparing units for resale.
- Reception and administrative duties as required.
- Maintain the customer service culture and present professionally to all people.
To be successful in this role, you must have an excellent interpersonal and communications skills and passionate in providing support to our residents. You should have the ability to deal with sensitive and delicate circumstances. Minimum Cert III in Individual Support, qualification in Allied Health or similar qualifications is required for this role. Candidates with experience working in Community is preferred.
If this sounds like you and you're excited by this opportunity, click Apply Now.
For further information about the role, please contact Deb Eivers on 0406 375 961.
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees undergo a Criminal Background Check as a pre-requisite to employment.
Applications close by COB Friday, 27 March 2020