As Canberra's longest-standing aged care provider, and one of the largest private employers in ACT, Goodwin offers a range of career paths for an exciting future of your choice. Our residential care facilities, retirement villages and home care services across Canberra offer extraordinary experiences and personal rewards - and there are significant employee benefits at Goodwin such as discounts from local companies, training, workplace incentives, family and lifestyle provisions.
We are currently looking for a full-time Wellbeing & Rehabilitation Advisor to join the team. As a Wellbeing & Rehabilitation Advisor, you will work within the Goodwin People and Culture Team and you will be required to manage Goodwin's Claims and Injury Management process with proactive return to work and delivery of accurate and efficient wellbeing and rehabilitation.
You will primarily be accountable for:
- Applying early intervention measures in response to workers compensation claims.
- Consulting with relevant stakeholders involved in the rehabilitation and return to work process.
- Providing comprehensive rehabilitation services, including the development and implementation of rehabilitation programs and plans
- Contributes to the achievement of organisation injury management targets
- Meet performance and standards in accordance with the legislation and the relevant workplace authorities performance standards
- Analyse staff injury, illness and workers compensation performance data and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Demonstrating a high standard of personal and professional behaviour
- Development and implementation of the Goodwin wellness program
- Evaluate the success of the wellness program by determining participant satisfaction levels
- Complying with organisational policies and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will have solid experience in injury management, as well as familiarity with program implementation and stakeholder engagement. Ideally candidates will have demonstrated experience as a Rehabilitation Advisor or similar capacity. Supplementing your experience will be a Certificate IV in Personal Injury Management (Claims Management). Finally, while not essential, a degree or postgraduate qualification in Health (Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy etc.) or another related field will be viewed favourably.
If you have the desire to work in a positive award winning aged care environment, this role could be for you! Further information can be obtained from Turin Prasantha on (02) 6175-5078 or visit our career page at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be an Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia to be eligible to apply. All Goodwin employees undergo Criminal Background Check as a pre-requisite to employment.
Applications close 2 September 2019